Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

In December a group of moms got together for a Christmas cookie exchange and we had a White Elephant gift exchange. I'm assuming you know what that is. If not, sorry. Anyway, one of the rules was you had to say three nice things about the gift after you opened it, whether you liked it or not. (homeschool moms encouraging one another to lie?) Well, I thought that was a good idea and I'm going to attempt to think of three nice things to say about a horrible trip that Rob, the kids and I took to Wonder Works in Orlando. (otherwise known as the "Upside-Down House")

1. As a family, we had a nice time together. You know, no bickering and such.

2. Some honest soul returned our "found" camera to the staff and we got it back. (even if it WAS late at night and Rob and my Dad had to drive from my parents house to Wonder Works to get it back.)

3. They had this really cool upside down tree.



No comments: