Saturday, March 20, 2010

Let the Birthday's Begin!

Let the Martian's birthday season commence! We begin with Nathanael Levi! He likes to inform me that he was born on the floor in the middle of the living room. Simplified version, but true. What I CAN'T believe is that he is 5!! I love this original piece of work that God entrusted to Rob and I.

For his birthday, all he has talked about is wanting a monster truck. He got monster trucks! While Rob took him out for an errand run, Rebecca and I got the kitchen all set for his birthday. When he walked in and saw the transformation, he was beyond thrilled! I was getting over laryngitis, so the cousins and grandparents didn't come, but we had a great night anyway.


Because the sugar in the cake wasn't quite enough...


Because, "It's my birthday and I'll put-pencils-up-my-nose-if-I-want-to."


Is that not the look of a happy boy? (Thought about cropping the photo and decided to leave Rebecca just as she is. Snicker.)

Two of my lovies...





Monster gun...


Card from Papa and Grammie with a 5 spot in it.


Cool frogs...


And the MONSTER TRUCK!!


Happy Birthday, Nathanael! Daddy and Mommy adore you!

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

LOVE the picture with the pencils up the nose:) ADORABLE and made me giggle, so thank you for that, Nathaniel! Happy Birthday!