Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ALLaboutANA

I have a new name! Let me introduce myself. My name is ALLaboutANA. See the Allana in there? See the Ana at the end? Ana is my "friend". She tells me what to do, and I do what she tells me to do! I'm all about her! She has told me that I need to talk about my wonderful parents in my blog, so that's what I'm doing now.

They are wonderful parents and I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. We had Thanksgiving together (at ANA's house, of course) and I'm looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks! (Can't wait!!) I snapped this great shot of them at a local park this past Thanksgiving, after Dad took quite a few family pictures for me (and a few pics of the ground, too) He took the picture you see in my header.

So, Dad and Mom, you may not appear very often in my blog, but you are always and forever in my heart! (ANA did NOT tell me to say that. I truly mean it.)


Happy, Ana?? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, I have been and still am so very sick that I have not gotten on the blogs for awhile. We are looking forward being with you again in a few weeks, Lord willing and no one is sick. Tell Ana hello for me and to stop bossing you around lol Love you much MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh MOM you know that I would never boss Allana my beloved bestest friend around unless she LIKED it!! So, I am at least bossing her around telling her to DO good things!! Hope you start feeling better and STAY well!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime!! Ana