Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Paradise





Truly, we live in paradise!  Although I was raised in Pennsylvania where we were never bored in the winter, I'm finding it hard to beat the winters in South Florida!  We met a couple families at nearby Halpatiokee Park and enjoyed God's creation via long meandering trails that eventually led to beautiful waterways.  The boys were like magnets to the water.  What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon?  We live about a mile from the beach, but that isn't all Florida offers!  This is the other face of Florida:  woods, critters, bike trails, cypress and Australian pine trees.  I love it.

2 comments:

Brittany Engebretsen said...

Sounds like you had fun! I would love to see the "beach side" of Florida! I look like Snow White!!! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Still like Pa. better love mom