Monday, April 21, 2008

Three Truths and a Lie


I saw this on another blog and thought I would pirate the idea. Below, you will find 4 sentences. Three will be true and one will be a lie. You just gotta choose which you think is the lie and leave a comment! Then, post your own three thruths and a lie to keep the fun going.

1. I nearly drowned in a boating mishap out in the ocean.

2. I drove a school bus about 5 miles when I was 15 years old.

3. I was involved in a road-rage incident that included loaded guns.

4. I hit 100 miles per hour as a passenger on the back of a motorcycle.

I'll post the answer in a few days! Happy guessing!

3 comments:

JenLo said...

I think the drowning incident was a lie

Mary Ellen said...

I think the school bus one isn't true.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I think the road rage is the one that is made up.